Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's 2010!

Hey everyone, I was indeed correct and it is now 2010 and it has been too long since my last post. Just wanted to give everyone who was interested a quick update:

Humanitarian Bowl - Went very well in what some are calling one of the best bowl games of the season. I am very thankful for the experience and learned a ton about what it takes to run a bowl.

Boise State - Just got back from the Fiesta Bowl. What an unbelievable experience and easily the greatest sporting event I have ever been to. My roles are changing quickly and next Monday, January 11th, I am moving over with Bronco Sports Properties, a division of Learfield Sports. I am ecstatic for the opportunity and look forward to all that I will learn. Check out their website here - http://www.learfieldsports.com/

School - Finished up my two fall classes. Both went very well and I am learning a lot. This spring I am taking Issues in Sports Admin, Sports Marketing and Sports Law. Should learn a lot!

Hope everyone's Christmas was great and you got to enjoy quality time with family and friends. I know I have a lot to be thankful for and I thank God for all the blessings in my life.

Check in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment