Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update

Well, it has been way too long since my last post. I have probably lost all 7 of my diehard followers but maybe there is that someone out there who has been waiting patiently for my next post...so here it is!

A lot has happened since my last entry. Way too much to write about but hopefully I can catch you up on some of the things that have taken place.

I am enjoying my job with BSU. As most of you know the football team is #4 in the BCS standings, as of right now, so it keeps things fresh and exciting. Hoops season is now underway so a lot of marketing and preparation for their upcoming seasons is keeping us all busy. School is also going well. I am taking two grad classes, Leadership in athletics and philosophy of athletics. Grad school (at least this one) is vastly different than undergrad and I am really enjoying the discussions and debates we get into in class.

In September I began working at the Humanitarian Bowl three days a week. I am really enjoying it and the experience of seeing how a college bowl game works is fascinating. I have also been asked to act as a "marketing consultant" for the Michael Jordan camp. I am really excited about the opportunity and look forward to what all my responsibilities are going to be.

Other than a lot of details here and there, there isn't much more to say. Boise has already gotten me sick twice (I think everyone is getting hit hard though), I love being close to Kell and Bryce is living the dream as a freshman stud at BSU.

So, if the pattern continues, I'll check in around New Years but hopefully I can stay a little more current throughout the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Paul! We miss you here on the Corban campus! Think of you often and am glad to hear of all the great things God has done and continues to do in and through you! Blessings, friend!

    Lori Schilling

    ReplyDelete