Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MJ Flight School Update

Well, nothing huge to hit on. The first session is coming to a close tomorrow. My voice is gone and a little time to catch my breathe before the next session of kids come in will be nice. Sunday night, Carmelo made a surprise appearance. None of the kids knew so it was pandemonium for awhile. Him and Michael played a 2-ball game with a kid they each picked out of the audience. I have a great video of it that I will put up soon and you will be able to see for yourself that Mike still has it.

I have been able to spend quite a bit of time with Chris Tucker. His son is in the camp and he has been hanging around watching. He seems like a great guy and has been great to all the kids.

Today, for whatever reason, Stephon Marbury showed up. Some kids ran up and got his autograph but one kid, when asked by his father if he wanted his autograph, answered with a "No! He's a bum..." I guess the whole eating Vaseline incident rubbed him the wrong way. See video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_osnpOcJeWQ

Camp has been great but tiring. I have some great pictures and video that I will be able to post later on. Hope everything is going well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment